- Check and verify import documents Including following up documents from the purchasing team to coordinate with shipping, shipping lines, freight forwarders.
- Planning the process of tracking the shipment of the assigned work and transportation from the demanded date / needed date obtained from the delivery plan from the purchasing team to deliver the goods on time delivery as planned.
- Knowledge and understanding of coordinating with shipping lines, freight forwarders in import methods and procedures good export of goods.
- Have knowledge and understanding of clearance process and import entry to be able to inspect and confirm documents to all parties involved.
- Check inventory storage and store process, have a good product management concept to be delivered to customers and on-site work in a timely manner.
- Other works as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in logistic management or related field.
- At least 2 years experience in logistic.
- Good management skill.
- Good charactor and interpersonal skills as well as having communication skills Coordination with other people.
- Able to use program for Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Experience in preparing foreign accounts is an advantage
- Good command in English (Reading and Writing)
- Knowledge about BOI, Free Zone Areas and others benefits.