- Being responsible for all aspects of legal and compliance workflow.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements, supply and purchase agreements, MOU, letters of Intent, Powers of Attorney and letters to local authorities, Thai and English versions.
- Ensuring permits and licenses of the company comply with laws, rules and regulations.
- Advising on legal and regulatory matters, including compliance and providing guidance/recommendations to business units.
- Monitoring compliance and reporting the impacts of new laws on company’s business and its subsidiaries.
- Advice on structure for business/investment in Thailand, corporate law, corporate
compliance, corporate reorganization and corporate merger & Acquisition, pre & post
M&A includes preparing the relevant document and application with the Authorities
- Maintaining an extensive database which contains permits and licenses.
- Managing legal risks and providing appropriate actions with relevant departments.
- Ensuring all business policies and activities comply with laws, rules, and regulations.
- Coaching and updating employees on relevant laws.
- Manage the company’s liabilities
- Assist in establishment the legal entity in Thailand, Corporate registration, Corporate secretarial services, apply for foreign business license includes wind up the entity in Thailand
- Handling ad hoc projects as required.
- Male/Female, Thai national, aged 35 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Law from a leading Thai or international university.
- At least 8 years’ working experience in legal and compliance field focusing in legal advisory.
- Experience in the energy industry, or international law firms is desirable.
- Strong at drafting legal documents.
- Good negotiation and analytical skills.
- Fluent in Thai and English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Computer literacy.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Mature personality, self-confident and strong communication skills.