- Draft and review commercial agreements including prepare relevant legal documents (especially in English)
- Coordinate/communicate/liaise with relevant agencies, international law firms including assist in, and monitor, legal compliance/disputes of the company
- Provide legal opinion/advice on issues related to business transactions of the company
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Law (English program would be advantage)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in international law firm or as an in-house lawyer in listed/multinational company.
- Lawyer license
- High proficiency in reading and writing English in legal context
- Ability to work independently or as a team per situation.
- Having problem solving skill through logical approach
- Ability to utilize information technology and human network
- Background in energy company or holding notarial
- Service attorney certificate would be an advantage.