- Working with the related team to develop and plan effective IR
strategies for the company
- Support the IR team leader for the company’s investor meetings
and analyst meeting
- To collect data and assist in providing answers to analysts.
- To support the team leader for company’s action/plan involving
- To assist Investor Relation Manager, handle communication with investors, ensure information flow to meet investors’ requirement and maintain their understanding / interest for the benefit of confidence on the company.
- To support the team leader in term of collecting the requested
information for making the presentation material for the
- To assist Investor Relations Team leaders, manage relationships
and monitor investors’ behavior to prepare feedback/perception
report for the management for decision making on further course of actions required.
- Assist in other special issues as assigned to support Investor Relations Activities.
- Book Opportunity with the Stock Exchange of Thailand via Set link system and other matters
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- 1- 2 years’ experience in Stock Market or Investor Relations area
- good in communication both Thai & English.
- good written communication skills to prepare convincing presentations.
- Strong understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools
- Proficient in Microsoft office.