- Accounting for construction revenue according to accounting standards TFRS15, revenue from contracts and TRSR9 financial instruments for construction business.
- Receive / record assets in the fixed asset control register , participate in the physical count of fixed assets according to the Company’s policy.
- Depreciation of fixed assets in each item. along with calculating profit and loss from the sale of fixed assets.
- Check the accuracy and completeness of the log entries. and adjusting accounts in each item to be in accordance with accounting standards.
- Prepare financial statements and notes to financial statements.
- Prepare details for the financial statements. and information to support auditing of auditors.
- Prepare form for income tax, withholding tax PND. 1, 2, 3, 53, 54, value added tax Phor. Por. 30, 36 and corporate income tax PND. 51, 50
- Provide the reports that related.
- Other works as assigned in relation to Accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- 3-5 years experience in Accounting area.
- At least 2-3 years experience in preparing accounting of construction contractor business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Able to use accounting software – SAP is an advantage