- Drive for plant improvement & re-powering projects (project based) to conduct feasibility study including aliasing with finance team, and BD for plant performance improvement.
- Support Asset Management section manager to review BOQ & design of monitoring hardware & software requirements of new project and/or fulfill final completion milestone regarding monitoring & SCADA set-up compliance.
- Support Asset Manager to check and quality control of Monitoring system installation, readiness of all data availability & quality as well as calculation conditions during the Performance testing period as part of the project handover from PD to AM and external handover process during construction completion as well as operation.
- Support set-up calculation form on techno-commercial (guarantee term i.e. PR and Plant Availability) during contractual stage together with PD & BD.
- Conduct performance calculation and evaluation on power portfolio including but not limited to Performance Ratio (PR), Plant Availability in order to spot risk in advance to notify AM section manager & management for mitigation and improvements
- Weekly AM meeting performance sharing
- Management monthly report
- Quarterly portfolio review
- Annual KPI tracking
- Conduct & alias with O&M to conclude monthly billing (invoicing) of private PPA portfolio
- Asset Management database asset management control
- At least 1 – 2 years of experiences in Renewable energy industries and Asset Management (Experience in construction supervisory of utility-scale solar project is a plus)
- At least Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Be able to communicate and navigate the conversation in excellent English (Chinese is a plus)
- Able to travel in upcountry and abroad.
- Able to initiate the tasks and work flexibly with the team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good personality / Service mind – Logical approach to problem solving