- To record the entire accounting system (Full Accounting) accurately and timely.
- Verify and record accounting transactions in accordance with the standards and policies of the group of company and each country.
- Make a reconciliation of related accounts.
- Provide the reports of related accounts.
- Prepare details for the financial statements.
- Provide information to support information to auditors each quarter.
- Check monthly and yearly tax lists (of foreign business groups)
- Other works as assigned in relation to Accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting.
- At least 3 years experience in Accounting area about AP, AR, GL or Cost Accounting
- Experience in preparing foreign accounts is an advantage
- Good command in English (Speaking and Writing) is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Able to use accounting software – SAP is an advantage
- Good Skills for writing and verbal communication and english