- Participate in the budgeting, forecasting, and analysis of individual assets and the department at large. Drive long-term profitability and risk minimization.
- Involvement in asset management processes including property/asset reporting processes and ongoing performance analysis of operating assets, active discussions with contractor & operators of such assets to ensure optimum financial performance.
- Engaging in collaborative stakeholder management with key leaderships as well as external investors. Establish relationships with key project partners such as lenders, contractors, PPA provider, land owners, insurers, management committee members etc.
- Proactively lead management of contracts and ensure all contractual obligations with respect to the project portfolio are met.
- Evaluate and manage long term maintenance strategies for assets in the portfolio; manage maintenance contracts; monitor asset status; manage troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Re-form ad hoc analysis as required to support Asset Management and Project Development teams. Review contracts and inspection during project handover.
- Review project operating reports and documents to ensure production targets are met, as well as compliance with all regulatory requirements. Manage reporting cycle to ensure timely, accurate reporting of financial, operational and contractual obligations.
- Analyze areas for improvements based on frequent reviews.
- Develop and monitor implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Hold a bachelor’s in Engineering, or Finance
- Experience in the field 1-5 years
- Have technical experience in power generation especially solar technology and possess contract management experience.
- Understandings of Business law, Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, PPA, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and operate under tight deadlines
- Good communication, presentation, analytical, and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of MS offices (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- H9Good command of English language / TOEIC over 650 (Be able to command in Taiwanese is a plus)