- Conducting feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis.
- Identifying new business prospects that affects the company strategy and crating new project strategies.
- Preparing documents and presentations to update status of progress of the project(s) for management’s report.
- Preparing letters and agreements with related departments to support the project negotiation and development.
- Coordinate with related parties (i.e. Bank, EPC, Legal advisor, Local government)
- Reviewing related project contract and agreement
Performing risk analysis and financial model for the projects
- Planning for project schedules and co-ordination
- Implementing the project (power plants in Taiwan) execution and operation
- Monitoring, evaluating and rectifying potential operational issues of the projects.
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Electrical engineering
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a Project Management
- Handled contracts and negotiations with local authorities and locals
- Excellent in Chinese, Chinese native speaker is plus (HSK5, HSK6)
- Having knowledge in due diligence, financial analysis, valuation and feasibility study.
- Ability to travel work in upcountry and abroad.