- Conducting feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential project(s) including risk analysis and financial analysis.
- Preparing documents and presentations to update status of progress of the project(s) for management’s report.
- Preparing letters and agreements to support the project negotiation and development.
- Conducting and preparing documents for the project bidding proposal.
- Assisting in the study of energy market trends, analyzing the strategies of business competitors and conducting company’s SWOT analysis.
- Other works as assigned in relation to business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and master’s degree in business Management, finance or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Business Development (New graduated engineer who is a high-potential and seeking for job challenging is also welcome).
- Experience in power, renewable energy technology and energy IT infrastructure would be an advantage.
- Experience to draft TOR/RFQ and challenge to be successful bidder in government sector & private sector would be an advantage.