Key duties and responsibilities
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to project’s requirements.
- Supervise project team on daily basis to execute assigned projects within deadlines and budget.
- Perform relevant negotiations for contractual terms and agreements.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget.
- Determine resource requirements and identify resources with right skills to successfully execute projects.
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Analyze, raise and resolve project issues with the team in timely and cooperative manner
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties to achieve the objective of the project.
- Preparing documents and presentations to update status of progress of the project(s) for management’s report.
- At least 3 years of experiences in Project Management or Business Development in any field (Experience in construction supervisory of utility-scale solar project is a plus)
- At least Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance or Engineering
- Be able to communicate and navigate the conversation in excellent English
- Able to travel in upcountry and abroad.
- Able to initiate the tasks and work flexibly with the team.
- Able to work under pressure.
First jobber is welcome