- Research and apply critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics and current events to provide relevant business insights.
- Calculate internal and target company valuations.
- Develop growth strategies for the company.
- Perform company portfolio optimization analyses.
- Collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders in the development and execution of company’s strategy.
- Define and analyze critical new business development opportunities for the company.
- Help execute mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures.
- Create business plans for new corporate ventures.
- Serve as project team member for a variety of strategic projects and initiatives.
- Help create and analyze corporate long range plans.
- Perform quantitative analysis, including building and organizing large datasets.
- Manage multiple projects and stakeholder.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or Economics (or equivalent), Master degree is preferred but is not required.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience a consulting firm, financial institution or other large company in a corporate strategy group or a role with high strategic impact.
- Experience in executing M&A transactions and developing strategic insights.
- Enthusiasm for renewable energy experiences.
- Strong analytical capabilities and financial modeling skills.
- Familiarity with working in or with fast-growing companies.